Friday, June 5, 2015

Blog Ideas Again..... And My Blog For Today! :)

Hi! Its me again! I would like to change the purpose of this blog. I want to change it to a blog about anything that I would like to write about.
I will still blog about horses. ;)
Thanks! :)

Sooo, I wanted to talk about a game that I play and give u a link to it. Here it is:
http://www.animaljam.com/home. Basically, what you do is socialize and have "buddies" and stuff like that. Anyway, if you know what Animal Jam is you don't need to watch the video below. ( I copied and pasted the video from the internet)  Ok, so enough about Animal Jam. BTW, my username on Animal Jam is hippityhop2.

Now I'm gonna talk about horses. During my Sunday ride I rode Savannah. Since I had a double lesson I rode Luna for the second lesson. Then on Monday I rode Squire, and I rode him again on Thursday! A couple of weeks ago  I went to my coach's barn for the first time and had a makeup lesson, and rode her sweet horse Lauren! I had set some goals for myself and I achieved some of them on a horse I've only ridden once before! YAY! I jumped, cantered, trotted and walked on Lauren.

Oh, and before I forget,  I am working on a plan to stop illegal poaching! I know now that the black rhino is extinct in the wild, thanks to an ugly poacher, so I would like some help working on a plan. Do any of you have any thoughts you would like to share or do you already know of an organization that is already helping this cause? If so, email them to me at hunterjumpergirl22@gmail.com .

Thanks for reading and watching! Bye!                                                                                                                                                            











No comments:

Post a Comment