Monday, February 2, 2015

a little about me and my love for horses!

Hi! I have a very, very  big love of horses. It all started when  my family and I lived on a farm in  Maryland. We boarded horses, had chickens and we even had goats for a while! Anyway...... my mom wanted me to ride horses  but I showed no liking to riding.
  I had taken a short lesson and it was basically a pony ride :/  ugh!
 Later in my life we moved to Georiga ( the peach state ) that's where I live now. We found and settled on a private school. I made very good friends. I was friends with everyone there. One day my new friend told about the place where she rode horses. I told my mom when I got home ( I was very exited )  My mom  was kind of disappointed. She asked me why I did not take a liking for horses at the farm and I told her that I did not know why. Soon she signed me up and I fell in everlasting love with a horse named Aspen. Here I am, 2 years from then and I am walking, trotting, cantering and jumping up to 2 foot jumps  ( I can canter them ). P.S. Ive even won 6 ribbons in the last horse show.

 And thats my fun horsy barn crazy life!

Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment