Monday, February 9, 2015

Its All In The Trust.


                    This horse in the video below is blindfolded and chooses to trust her rider.

                                                                        
                                                                           

 When you ride a horse do you ever wonder why the horse never bucks you off when you ride or hurt you when you groom it? Well, you are hopefully trusting the horse and the horse is trusting you. 

Watch this video to see what I am talking about. Do you see how the horse trusts her rider and the rider trusts the horse? 

When I first started riding I had absolutely no trust with any horse at all. However, as I rode more and more I developed a trust with a horse named Aspen. Aspen became my favorite horse EVER. Then I started to lease her and another horse named Squire AKA Squizzle, which is his nickname. Soon I started to develop a trust with Squire too. Aspen and Squire became my two most favorite horses EVER. 

That is my story.  I hope you have a good horse relationship story like mine.

 Bye!

                                                        Thanks For Reading This Post!

3 comments: